Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Friday Fantasy Challenge

Yet another challenge. This one had to have four seasons on the same page. The requirements were a green meadow with flowers, lambs and chickens. Children on a beach, a wooden shed with a wheelbarrow and autumn leaves and then a house in the snow with a Christmas tree and a snowman. There are at least 10 different photos on this page and you had to blend them all together to make one. I have to say this was a real challenge and not as good a some of the others in the group but I learnt heaps while doing it.  Have done nothing else though and now I need to do some chores.





1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow - that's a LOT of pictures in the one photo. And you've pulled it off too. You would think it would be too busy but you've managed to make it look like it all belongs together. YOu are getting good at this. Well done xx